OOSTERHAMRIKKADE 103 – 105 -107
180 independent living units
Oosterhamrikkade 103 – 105 – 107 is located close to the center, central station and The University Medical Centre of Groningen (UMCG). The building is easily accessible by car, bike or public transport. There is a communal study room and shared bike shed. Outside the building there is a underground container for household waste. Parking is also available for rent at the rear of the building.
The studios are well equipped with:
- Underfloor heating, curtains, television, wardrobe and desk with chair;
- Kitchenette with 4-burner electric cooking hob, extractor hood, sink, fridge with freezer and a combo microwave;
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and washing machine;
- Bed (120x200cm) with mattress, mattress protector and 2 storage drawers.
*Conditions and extra costs:
- We only rent to students, therefore residents who are no longer a student must leave within 6 months.
- The minimum rental period is 12 months.
- Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked.
In addition to the rent, the tenant must pay the following fees:
- Service charges | € 35.00 per month
- Advance energy costs | € 60.00 per month
- Internet and television | € 30.00 per month
- Furnishing and furniture | € 50.00 per month
- Laundry | € 15.00 per month
Once off payment in advance:
- Registration fee | € 25.00
- Security deposit | € 1,000.00
- Administration fee | € 75.00
- Final cleaning | € 100.00