HOOGEWEG 1 1-33
The student complex is just a few minutes away from the University of Groningen and the Hanze University of Applied Sciences. The city center is just about 15 minutes away by bike.
The complex is equipped with lots of common areas. There is a laundry room that includes washing machines and dryers, several study and meeting rooms, an in-house gym, a lounge area, a private dining room and a bike shed. The lounge area is also equipped with a table tennis and dartboard. The private dining area is situated at the 22nd floor with a view over the city side and Zernike campus and can be reserved for free.
Outside of the building there is a central collection point for household waste.
The studios are upholstered and furnished with:
– Curtains, closet with mirror and a study desk and chair
– Kitchenette with a 4 burner induction hob, combi microwave/oven and a fridge with a freezing area
– Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
– Double bed with mattress (measurements are 200cm x 140cm)
*The photos are not of the studio in question but are taken of the same type of studio. The specifications of the room are exactly the same, merely the lay-out may differ.
This is an independent student room on the 1th floor
Conditions and extra costs:
– We only rent to students and young professionals
– Rental is for both Dutch as international students for a fixed period of six months and cannot be terminated prematurely
– Sublease is not allowed and this is actively checked
The rent includes the following fees:
– Service charges
– Furnishing and furniture
One-time payment in advance:
– Registration fee | €25.00
– Security deposit | €750.00
– Administration fee | €75.00
– Final cleaning studio | €100.00